Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The Simple things.



I've realized recently that it's truly the simple things in life that make it so wonderful.

It's things like the ongoing game of Word's with Friends that my fiance´and I have been playing for about two weeks. Or the feeling I get when I know I'm going to see him in three or four days ( I always have a little mental countdown going on inside my brain). I like the feeling I get when I finish running- not that I won't feel guilty, but that I'm helping my body stay healthy and fit.

I love anticipation. I'm not a die-hard fan of challenge, but I do love anticipating exciting things in the future. I like thinking about the run I'm preparing to do in November ( my first 5K ever!!), pepping myself up ahead of time always makes me feel emotionally/ mentally prepared for something and  I always do better. I've been in wedding daydream land ever since February when we got engaged. No doubt I've been through the ceremony about 50 times in my head already ( we still have a good 8 months).

I'm excited that I'm finally chipping slowly but surely away at my Bachelor's degree. Class by class, I'm eventually going to get there! I'm so proud of my dear fiance´ for all of his work as well. I thank the Lord all the time for giving me such a hard-working, gifted man.

I cannot really say much else except for I am blessed. In this exact moment in my life I have much free time. Lots of free time. 6/7 days my schedule is as free as the wind. It's weird. I still can't get totally used to it, and I've been doing it for a month now. I know my schedule will not stay like this forever. Come June I will jump straight into married life, a full-time job, new church, new place, and online school. I already feel the chaos building up! I'm doing my best to enjoy and appreciate the place God has put me in now, and I'm trying to learn all He will teach me.


No comments:

Post a Comment