Saturday, September 24, 2011

Fall is here.

Fall is here at last! Here are a few of my favorite fallish things:

Pumpkin Spice Latte. I consume way too many hot drinks during the colder seasons! Luckily I have a strict workout schedule, so hopefully that will ward off the excess lbs.

She Crab Bisque. I had a bowl of bisque at Copper River Grille last night. It was so yum! 

bonfires. I love being outdoors around a fire in the colder months, especially with my lovely fiance´

Zara metallic flats. I hate to diss products, but I'm just not a fan of Tom's shoes. I can't convince myself to like their shape. THey are a little too peter pan for me. These ones by Zara are so cute and would be totally versatile for any outfit.


I love Chanel's fall collection polishes. They are so understated and would go with any outfit.




All images via pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment