Sunday, August 14, 2011

vacay: day two.

The second day of our vacation was slightly better than our first. We slept in ( to make up for the catastrophes the evening before), then woke up around 10 a.m. and headed up to Biltmore in Asheville, North Carolina. It was quite an interesting trip; I learned so much! I didn't realize that the Biltmore is un-airconditioned! It was pretty warm and a little stuffy, but totally worth the view. Unfortunately, Biltmore staff doesn't allow guests to take photographs inside the house, so I don't have any to post of the inside. I do, however have some lovely photos of the gardens outside! I think my favorite part of the whole trip was either eating at the Stable Cafe (inside the genuine horse stables) or walking through the lush gardens.
B & his mama
lunch
( Fried Green Tomatoes)
( Gluten Free Bread)
(steak and grilled peach salad)
( BBQ sandwich)

( dessert sampler)




































No comments:

Post a Comment