Tuesday, May 31, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday:

I'm loving hot tea and lots of medicine. I've had horrible flu like symptoms since Sunday and actually had a fever this morning. Hilariously enough, my vacation is supposed to begin tomorrow. Just my luck. I'm taking vitamin C like every other hour and pouring the liquids down. I'm praying that I will be well enough to go to work tomorrow and enjoy the tiny vacation planned!
Buddy fruits are amazing! I really don't care if they are made for kids. I buy the chewable ones (only 1.00) and they are perfect for on-the-go healthy snacking.
I'm loving this new top from Love Culture. It looks so cute and summery! 
I love the bow detail on this dress as well. 

What a cute idea for a tea coaster. I could see my fiance spending hours watching with his orange juice swirl around and around.

a closet of hanging teas. I seriously think this was created just for me. I have quite the hot tea wardrobe ;). 
I'm loving this idea for frozen s'mores! What a great summer treat. These would be perfect for birthday parties or even Fourth of July celebrations!
I'm loving these cute Apple notecards. My guy would get such a kick out of them! 




Hope you are having a happy, healthy week! I'm still downing the fruits & hot tea. I also got my dosage of Vitamin D today by sunlight. 

xox


No comments:

Post a Comment