Tuesday, May 10, 2011

What I'm loving Wednesday:

I'm loving that our Family Reunion was this past Saturday. It was fun to catch up with family members that I rarely get to see and converse with them! I think it's so wonderful that my grandma and her sister are both still living! At 88 and 90 years old, I'd say that's pretty remarkable. I hope my sister and I are still living and getting along at that age. Also, this year is my grandmother and grandfather's 70th wedding anniversary. No, that is not a typo. SEVENTY YEARS! wow!
I'm so excited that my fiance and I have started making plans for our Summer vacation this year. Item 1) Visit the Biltmore house. It is so beautiful! It would be a nice escape from reality, and it's fairly close to where we live already.
We're also looking forward to taking my fiance's mom to the Cheesecake Factory. She has never been and I can't wait for her to experience it!


Speaking of Summer vacation- Old Navy has the cutest swim wear this year! I went in store today and I was very pleased with the way they fit. If i'd have known I probably would have gotten mine there instead of Victoria's Secret- but I'm thinking about just ordering an alternative top to switch with. I also love that the sizing is super easy! The tops are easily adjustable and very modest.

I bought my first pair of havaianas in Brasil a couple of years ago. They are perfect beach/ pool flip flops! They rinse off easily and they can be tossed in a bag and worn in the mud and sand. I stick to my rainbows though for longer journeys.


Hope you are having a wonderful week as the weather warms up!!

xox


No comments:

Post a Comment