Tuesday, April 5, 2011

What I'm loving Wednesday:

I painted my nails today with Senorita Rosalita by OPI. It's a gorgeous pink with gold flecks! A cheery spring-time color that's not too over the top.


I finally unpacked all my Summer clothes and organized them in my closet. Unfortunately, my closet is a little less pink than this one.. but I'm still satisfied with it :).

I'm really loving my cute umbrella I purchased at Ross. I got the regular houndstooth print in a collapsable one. I am so pleased with it! It's super heavy duty and durable. I'm thrilled that I finally have a trusty one to carry.


I'm loving that we just had a fabulous 3 day birthday extravaganza for Bart's 2oth birthday. Beginning Friday with the family party, Saturday to the Atlanta Cheesecake Factory Trip, and ending Sunday with a picnic in the park. Such a memorable weekend!!



I typically listen to Focus on the Family radio broadcasts daily at 2:00, while I'm waiting on the girls. I love the program so much and I always learn something new or am encouraged by the words spoken! I encourage you to check out the Christian radio shows on your dial.

Hope you are having a productive week! My weeks have miraculously become busier and busier. .. but the time passes much more quickly this way.

xoxox


No comments:

Post a Comment