Friday, April 15, 2011

Weekend :

Tonight we headed to the Azalea Festival in downtown Pickens, an annual event held on Main street. My dad participated in the car show, so my sister and our guys stopped in to show some support :).


My sister, Grace and her boyfriend, Jared.



My gorgeous fiance and me!

my dad's lovely 1972 Duster

a little detailing ( sorry, the camera was shaking!)


I managed to find a store at the Azalea Festival that was having a 40% off Vera Bradley sale! Of course, I found something. I got this adorable curling iron/ straightener protector for only $9! So excited :). It will be perfect for college. I'm thinking of using this one for the curling iron, and purchasing another one at tj maxx for my straightening iron ( since they have cute ones for only $5!)

Overall a very successful night!


No comments:

Post a Comment