Wednesday, March 16, 2011

What I'm loving:


This week I'm really loving:



I'm loving that I found this site. I'm really trying to get on a stiff wedding diet- mainly to tone and sculpt and lose excess. I'm hoping that it will come off easily because everything I read says 5-10 pounds comes off in a hurry! yay because 5-10 off is my gooaall :).



I think the Keel Simple Diary is just perfect to give as a gift. Even if the recipient isn't typically a fan of journaling, this diary makes it easy and fun to record your moods and thoughts!

I'm really loving this Nikon D3000. I've been looking at cameras for quite some time now and I'm really considering purchasing this one really soon! So excited to expand my photography.



"It's not what happens to you in life, it's how you handle it that determines your character!"

I'm really loving this quote. It is so encouraging and reminds me to always live for God alone!


I'm loving the wide selection of fruits and snacks available at Publix. I'm constantly looking for fresh, yummy snacks and meals on the go. Publix has a huge selection of items to-go like: hummus and crackers, various fruits and dips, salads, sandwiches, and a full deli bar. Everything is so convenient and I'm typically in a hurry during meal time.


I'm loving that Spring Break is right around the corner! So looking forward to getting really rested and having relaxing yet productive days!

No comments:

Post a Comment