Tuesday, March 8, 2011

What I'm loving.

This week I'm really loving:
I'm loving that I was really forced into buying these amazing Anne Klein shoes. No joke, I had to buy some non slip shoes for work! The best part is they were close to $25.00, a far cry from their original price of about $60.00. yess!


I'm loving that I found this site. I definitely want to make our own stamps for the wedding invites! How unique.


I'm loving that we've started making decisions on our Save the Dates!! Can't wait to send them out, and to show them on here :).

I'm insanely excited that I ordered our next curriculum for Wednesday night Bible Study! It's by Francis Chan and it's called Forgotten God. It's all about how the church and society as a whole has forgotten that everything in life is actually about GOD, not about us. I ordered the workbook, DVD, and book so hopefully we will learn a lot from it!

Can I say that I am totally in love with KIND plus bars. Oh mee they are to die for. I particularly love the one with cranberries, almonds and antioxidants. Totally delicious, and wholly nutritious. Yum.


I'm really loving the peace I get from my Savior. My devotional this morning just reminded me of how much I need to relax and let God take charge of my life! It's nice to know that our lives are in the best hands, and we are always safe. Praise the Lord that my life doesn't depend on me!

Have a delightful and energizing rest of the week,

xoxox




No comments:

Post a Comment