Friday, March 11, 2011

Cleverly designed.

I know I'm always on a housewares or decorating kick lately, but I just had to post these! I can't get enough of these clever, cute ideas. I found all these crafty products at MoMa; check them out!



toast coasters:
These toast coasters from MoMa are incredibly cute!! Since our apartment it going to have lots of odds and ends and unique things, I think this set would be a darling addition.


bamboo radio:
Bart and I enjoy listening to talk radio a lot, so this bamboo radio would come in handy! I love the fact that it looks so original, and not like all the plasticy ones I have lying around.

elephant book-ends:

Between the two of us we have quite the collection of books! Cute book-ends would spice up the drabby bookshelves and bookcases.



modern lamp:

I love the simple, modern design of this lamp. It's not overdone, yet the shape screams for itself.

edgy sofa:
I would totally love this sofa in a deep brown color!



sweet salt & pepper shakers:
These heart-warming salt and pepper shakers are just dollish! What a cute accent to any kitchen.



Have an inspiring Weekend!!

xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment