Tuesday, February 1, 2011

What I'm Loving

This week I am really loving:


I know I already posted about this stuff a few months ago, but it really works. I've tried so many products to pump up my fine hair; this stuff does it! The whole texture of my hair is silkier and fuller than ever. The shampoo is about $7.00, but the bottle is huge so it will last you a really long time. I'm excited to try their hair sprays and leave in treatments in the future.


While we're still on the subject of hair- I'm in love with my new Conair 1 1/2 inch curling iron. It's perfect for huge, natural looking curls. I've been using it for a week now and I just love the soft, gentle curls it makes!


Today I used my Dunkin Donuts coupon for my free birthday drink. I tried the Raspberry Unsweetened Tea. It was so delicious! At zero grams of sugar it is definitely on my good list.


I'm loving these cute grown up coloring books . Who says you have to stop at 12 anyways?





Ever since I started using that Revlon Calcium Gel Hardener on my nails - they have been breaking off! It's totally mysterious because my nails are normally pretty strong already. Sickened of all the hang nails I went to the drug store and bought a package of Kiss French Nails ( glue on). Let me tell you, they look seriously professional. It took me about twenty minutes and cost me about $5.00. Don't get me wrong- I love being pampered for a manicure. But if you are ever in a bind and need pretty nails in a jiffy- try Kiss; they're amazing!

I hope are having a fabulous mid-week.

xoxoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment