Tuesday, February 15, 2011

What I'm loving Wednesday.





This Wednesday I am loving:


I'm loving being engaged! Since it happened just last night, all the details are fresh on my mind! I've been overwhelmed with so much love and happiness from those close to me. I am so proud to call this fine man my fiancee. Can't wait to share more details and for everything to unfold as we plan the wedding!

Now that I'm engaged, I've obviously started looking at dresses, accessories, and colors. I'm not sure that I will share the exact wedding details on here ( at least not the dress and shoes), but I will probably put the top two on here and whichever I choose will be a surprise ;). I'm pretty confident that I want to wear a birdcage veil. They are so vintage chic! Love them:


I'm totally in love with Etsy right now. I've been browsing through vendors looking for handmade items for the wedding. I've found so many creative and gorgeous pieces!

I'm loving the Lauren Conrad Lookbook for spring 2011. I'm pretty sure I would wear everything in this collection! The style is so easy and adorable!


So cute! Since the line is coming to Kohls, I just might be able to pick up a few of them!

I'm also in love with BHLDN. The new Anthropology line of bridal wear! The dresses are so delicate and pretty. They also have a nice selection of accessories and gorgeous shoes. eh I want them all for my wedding day!

















No comments:

Post a Comment