Sunday, February 13, 2011

Weekend Wrap-Up.

This weekend was pretty busy (nothing new). I started off Thursday evening by going to my sweet boyfriend's table-tennis game. He is a pro! It was so fun to watch him in action and doing what he loves! I kicked some serious bootie and, of course, won.


the star athlete.

just serving it up.


action shot!

Before the game we went here and I ate this: the Salmone e Caprino



it was so yummy! My favorite part was the pesto and smoked salmon. delish!

I enjoyed my Friday night by eating some sushi and finally watching this:

It was a cute movie, but slightly different than what I'd anticipated.


I'm ending the weekend by finishing up the website I just started for the Youth Group, as well as working on our next Crazy Love lesson and making a "what i want to read" list. Love making those.
Hope your weekend was delightful; I'm super excited that Monday is Valentines Day. It's sorta like a long weekend!
I'm anticipating my surprise so so much! I can't wait to find our what our evening consists of and where we go. I'll be sure to post all about it!

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment