Friday, February 4, 2011

Friday Favorites.

I'm slacking more and more often when it comes to Friday posts. Oddly the week seems to slip away by Thursday and I find myself away from home.


My favorite snack this week are these delightful Greek yogurt and strained honey. The Greek yogurt is such a thick, funny texture; it took me a few tries to actually try some. It was actually very good! The honey is so fresh and thick- not pasteurized or watered down at all. What a healthy, easy snack!



My favorite buy this week was these twistable colored pencils. They are so cute & useful! Besides, we can never outgrow coloring, can we?


My favorite treat is Frozen Yogurt. I totally indulged tonight with Chocolate Covered Strawberry flavored yogurt. Yum!! It's a blessing that the nearest Yogurt Mountain is 1 hour away from my house!

I've started looking for a cute swimsuit for the Summer. I'd like a modest, cute one that I can be comfortable in.. and cute would be a bonus! ;).


I love this yellow one! So bright and cheerful.

I love the colors in this one too! It's only $50.00


This one has to be my favorite. I love the retro feel.. and of course, it's in my favorite color!!
I can't wait to find the perfect one for Summertime.

Hope you have loving your Friday evening. Mine is very rainy and cold. I think I'll rest with a hot cup of tea before drifting off to dreamyland :).
xoxox



No comments:

Post a Comment