Tuesday, December 7, 2010

What I'm loving:


I'm really loving that I will knock out two exams tomorrow- can't wait to be done!

This new site I found. So cute! Just the right place to get inspiration and share some.

That my birthday celebration starts Friday! Yay! Can't wait to see family and hang out with my sweet one before going under the knife. ugh.

That my sister's Christmas program is this week ( so I'm able to attend).

That my boyfriend's Christmas gifts are coming along nicely. I'll give you some hints:
1. The first one is definitely something to giggle at.
2. The second one is super sweet.
3. The third item is super basic and overgifted- but he wants it ;).

I can't wait to share my gift ideas =) ( He does check the blog sometimes so I can't leak them just yet!).

This amazing site. It's totally revamped my finances. I look at my wallet with a different perspective now; thanks mint!

That it's the cozy time of year. Great for books, candles, scarves and cuddling..

No comments:

Post a Comment