Thursday, December 30, 2010

New Year's Resolutions.


This year, my New Year's Resolutions are taking on a new form. 2011 is going to be the year I truly begin to be content with myself: my size, my personality, my flaws, my obsessions, my quirks, my habits and my infatuations. I've started to realize that it's okay to be me. I guess this is what everyone is talking about when they say "find yourself", or "figure out who you are going to be". Those concepts sound kinda psycho when you don't understand them.. but as soon as you get to this place- it all makes sense. All of a sudden I understand. All those opinions I let shape and mold me, whether for better or worse, they did shape me. I do regret not loving myself more, not respecting myself more, not being more selfish. Wow, what a thought to reveal. It's true though, and it'd be a lie not to say it. 2011 I will prove to myself that I am beautiful, I can be thoughtful, generous, kind, and more all while being sane and happy. Here's to 2011!

1. Devote to strict workout plan: yoga & aerobics. Dedicate the hour to make myself better, physically and mentally.
2. Prove to myself that I am worth .
3. Keep a positive attitude.
4. Minister to children: shelters, charities, etc.
5. Worry less; trust Him more.
6. Surround myself with people that love and care about me; those that make me happy.
7. Goof off more.
8. Read the Bible through.
9. Study God's word more often and do my best to learn what His will for me is.
10. Learn to speak Spanish fluently, learn to speak French.
11. Learn to cook ( well).
12. Start eating healthier!
13. Read more than ever (maybe 50 books or so).
14. Start weekly "What I'm reading " posts.
15.Enjoy life.

I pray that 2011 brings you many blessings and happiness.
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment