Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas, friends!
I'm so excited to celebrate the birthday of our king, Happy Birthday Jesus! I am so thankful that God sent his son to be born of a virgin and life a pure life, that we could live by his example. And then for that son to have to die for our sins-- what love! “So they hurried off and found Mary and Joseph, and the baby, who was lying in the manger. When they had seen him, they spread the word concerning what had been told them about this child, and all who heard it were amazed at what the shepherds said to them. But Mary treasured up all these things and pondered them in her heart. The shepherds returned, glorifying and praising God for all the things they had heard and seen, which were just as they had been told.” Christmas is such a promise, a reminder of how much our Savior loves and cares for us, and how he has planned each of our lives to be exactly what they are today. I am very blessed this Christmas. I am spending the evening celebrating with my mom's sweet family (hopefully I will feel up to it; i'm still recovering!) . I'm so glad to have the sweetest man in the world as my boyfriend, best friend, and love. I'm so grateful to have such a great life- though it has it's ups and downs-I'm a child of the king, King of the World! I encourage you to be sure to thank him and recognize all that he's done for you. Tell him how happy you are to be his child and be inspired to live for him- knowing it will be well worth it all. Merry Christmas, to you and your family!

I suppose I should begin making new years resolutions soon ..

xoxo

Photos: Via

No comments:

Post a Comment