Friday, December 17, 2010

Birthday Surprises!



I got lots and lots of sweet goodies for my birthday this year!

My mom got me a super cute polka dotted laptop case and an adorable black jelly watch! ( I would have snapped some pictures, but I'm just not feeling that adventurous quite yet ..)



My watch looks similarly to this one- I can't wait to wear it!

My sister, Grace, bought me a bag just like this one, except it's in a metallic brown color:


I'm really psyched to carry it around once I'm feeling better ;).




My other sister, Meredith, bought me the new Aerie fragrance. It smells so sweet and light. I've even starting wearing it while I'm recovering!

The best birthday gift is that my darling is going to come keep me company while I'm healing. We're planning on watching the Time Traveler's Wife and just chilling out for the day. To me, that is the best birthday gift I could ever ask for.

This birthday has definitely been unique compared to my other ones, but memorable nonetheless. I am grateful for another year of life, and I can't wait to celebrate what next year will hold.



No comments:

Post a Comment