Thursday, December 30, 2010

Almost New Years!


My new years plans aren't what I had thought they would be, but I'm excited for them! I'm still developing my new year's resolutions for this year and I'll post a select few of them soon :). I'm super stoked about 2011 and can't wait to see what it will bring! Even though my future is a huge question mark now- sometimes not having any plans is good. Sometimes risks and not having every minute planned can be good in life. This is a very foreign concept for me since I tend to be a control freak/perfectionist/ organization freak; change is cleansing. I don't regret my past, though. I believe that everything happens for a reason and the future is totally in God's hands. I guess we will see what becomes of it . . . .




:

No comments:

Post a Comment