Wednesday, October 20, 2010

You have to read this. . .



This book will change your relationships. I read it a few months ago and couldn't even wait until I was finished to begin sharing it with others. Whether you are a man or a woman, it will open your eyes to really what your significant other is going through. I decided to make it a point to read it again every year. The truths in this book never get old, and no matter what your personality, the statements are all true! You will be shocked, encouraged and terrified when you discover the content of this book.
Check it out, you will not be disappointed.

I've also read The Love Dare and am currently working my way through Crazy Love.
wow. This book is incredible! As I'm reading it I keep discovering things that I've never even thought about-- things that are entirely true! Trust me- reading any of these three books will help you tremendously in your walk with God, and encourage you to jump back into the Bible or into ministry.
God works in mysterious ways!!

No comments:

Post a Comment