Saturday, October 2, 2010

Super excited about . . .

Fall!
I can't believe Fall is finally here! It rushed right in and greeted us with lots of cool, breezy days! Love, love, love it =)







My upcoming mini vacation! ( Two days off totally counts)

'I plan on doing a lot of both of these. . .


and I know that I will not shut up about fall clothes . . . but i'm kinda excited..


Are't these nails to die for?! ah i love them .



I found this delightful store that sells handmade jewelry! I'd never seen handcrafted statement rings and necklaces for such reasonable prices!

Sassafras had a gorgeous link chain necklace that I was dying to buy! Absolutely perfect for Fall.
It looked similarly to this one:




That pretty much wraps up the weekend. Other than my watching The Wedding Date. Debra Messing is so amusing!
anyways..

Happy Fall!!

Blogger Templates

Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment