Monday, September 20, 2010

Reaching Out.



I know I'm a little early on this one since Breast Cancer awareness month is October, not September, but it helps to plan ahead!


Here is the amazing site. If you have never read the story behind the Susan G. Komen foundation, then I encourage you too. It's such a sweet story!

Greenville is actually participating in "Race for the Cure". I was dying to try this one, but unfortunately I'm going to have to work instead :/. Maybe next year! Participants will wear these nifty shirts and walk to encourage and raise support of Breast Cancer Survivors and those who are currently fighting Breast Cancer.


Another great way to participate (without wearing yourself out!) is by collecting these super cool Yoplait yogurt lids. How easy is that?! Simply collect them in a plastic bag and send in.


Whichever way you feel lead, helping a cause like this can only make you feel happier.

<3

Blogger Templates

Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment