Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My Irreplaceable Youth Group!

This was week two of our Junior Youth Group Meeting. We've been having an amazing time together, and I'm sure we will have fantastic memories in the future =). My lovely assistant snapped a few shots for me! She was such a dear =).



This is my chic Whiteboard. We use this at the end of each lesson to answer these questions we call "Commitment Cores". These questions strike close to home and help us to incorporate the lessons into our daily lives!


Here we seem to be engaged in deep, serious discussion. ;)


Our lovely cork-board. Here we post our weekly memory verse, our class verse, encouraging verses, team assignment and other random items. On the right side, the little white squares spell out R-O-L-E M-O-D-E-L-S. Under the sign we post an index card with a name on it. We learn about different role models in our studies.


Here is our memory verse for this week! ( I got some simply adorable templates from the Microsoft website that they are giving away! )




Here's my sweet class as a whole! 2 girls and 3 boys. Hoping to grow throughout the year!

So far we've covered:

1. Anger
Our "role model" was Joseph.
Cool off.
Own your own anger.
Offer your anger to God.
Let friends help!

2. Attitude
Our "role model" was the psalmist.
Positive in, positive out!

No comments:

Post a Comment