Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I've been a little busy. . .

The busiest time of year is approaching fast, and I'm already feeling some of it!

* I signed up to sell mark. products and was immediately mailed a package of to die for makeup. ugh I am definitely sold!

* I was so kindly asked to join Looksville, this amazing little style website which is currently in beta, but is definitely worth a look!

* I had the privilege of listening to the breathtaking 5 Browns on Tuesday night! They are remarkably talented siblings and are incredibly chic and stylish at the same time! The music was amazing, and I'd love to hear them again.

* I have a massive psychology test next Wednesday, which I am fretting horribly over. Say prayers!


A favorite verse of mine when going through difficult times!

Exodus 15:2 (New International Version)

The LORD is my strength and my song;
he has become my salvation.
He is my God, and I will praise him,
my father's God, and I will exalt him.

" You are my strong tower,"

No comments:

Post a Comment