Friday, September 17, 2010

Fall Styles.. ah.

YES! Fall is almost here!! I cannot wait until the leaves begin to change and the outdoors seem more comfy than indoors. I hate cold weather, but cool weather is just my speed. I am dying to bust out my over-flowing collection of scarves , and my super comfy pair of warm boots. I'm also super thrilled that my typical blah wardrobe of grey and black can now be classified as Minimalist. How chic! What am I anticipating buying? Hmmmm. Some light, ruffly tops.. Comfy dark cords, versatile grey or brown heeled booties, and maybe a couple of super soft sweaters







Love, love, love, this cable knit sweater!! I've always been a huge fan of cable knits, and I find this one incredible!!


Oh, isn't this shirt just darling? I think it would work perfectly with a pair of long, dark skinny jeans and nude heels.

No comments:

Post a Comment