Saturday, January 30, 2010

homecoming loveliness

homecoming 2010!
Senior Recognition.

Haley Marie Boggs, Leah Meagan Scott, Kayla Jean Frady, James David Kring, and me =).



Victoria and Me!
Victoria is in junior high, but she is one of the sweetest girls I know!
She has this amazing concern for others, and her testimony far surpasses
the average young christian girl. She is such an encouragement to me!





Waiting with my sweetpea for the program to start.
He was so incredibly sweet to ease my nerves!
So supportive and dollish as always <3.





Haley's little sister, natalie, and me.
Natalie and I share the same middle name, Elise!
to me, natalie looks like a mini version of haley =).



best friends!
These girls mean the WORLD to me.
They are such dependable, honest, sweet girls, I couldn't ask for better friends to share my senior year with!





all the senior ladies
haley, me, kayla, and leah

class of 2010!

3 comments:

  1. Aww girl I love you so much I am so glad that all of us are best friends y'all mean the world to be all of us will always be friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. alw!!!! I love you lisey!!! :) We are gonna have so many more memories to come!!! :)I cant wait to go to new york together!!! :) I love you we are always gonna be best friends :)

    ReplyDelete